4-DAY COOKING TRIP TO
The famous white truffle from Alba is a specialty in autumn which you should not miss during your culinary trip to Piedmont region.
Land of wines
We will combine your culinary trip to the Piedmont with the visit of family-run wineries where you will taste Barolo or Barbaresco wines.
Visit extraordinary landscapes like the "Lange and Monferrato" which have been declares UNESCO Heritage site due to their unique beauty.
The destination Piedmont
The varied region lies at the foot of the Alpes in Northern Italy. It dazzles with picturesque mountain idyll, wonderful lakes, like the Lago Maggiore, as well as wide plains with vineyards and rice fields. The regional capital Turin is characterized by the era of the Savoy dynasty with their prestigious residencies, which surround the city like a circle. The region also offers high-class wines, like the Barolo and the popular Asti Spumante, and excellent delicacies like the white truffle from Alba.
What awaits you on your cooking trip to the Piedmont?
We have selected a stylish 4-stars-superior-resort for you, located in the heart of the vineyards of the popular Piedmontese Gavi wine. The property lies on the hills of Monterotondo di Gavi and offers pleasant views of the surrounding landscapes and vineyards. The elegant hotel is equipped with spacious rooms, furnished with original furniture of different epochs, stylishly combined with modern furniture.
The large park of the hotel offers best possibilities to relax at the pool area or in the country. The hotel restaurant will spoil you with a varied breakfast buffet every morning, to start your day right. Your daily cooking classes take place in the beautiful Taverna of the hotel. A qualified chef will guide you and teach you how to prepare fresh pasta and typical Piedmontese dishes. Afterwards, you will enjoy your self-prepared meals for lunch!
The highlights of your cooking trip to the Piedmont:
- Daily cooking classes in the morning under guidance of a qualified chef
- Picturesque wine villages with historic charm
- Guided tour in a wine cellar and tasting of the excellent wines of the region
- You will experience a truffle hunt and learn more about the secrets of the prestigious tubers
- Pizza tasting of extraordinary pizza varieties in a popular pizzeria
- 2-hours-workshop, where you will learn interesting facts about the Vermouth wine and prepare your own Vermouth white wine, incl. tasting of some high-class Vermouths
- Exclusive 5-star-menu in a restaurant with Michelin star
- Typical Italian Aperitivo, served with delicious regional snacks
- Gala dinner as final dinner with Piedmontese delicacies
- Visit of significant UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the region
We will be glad to create a cooking trip to the Piedmont according to your wishes. We are looking forward to your no-obligation request with your expectations regarding travel durance, contents of your cooking classes and the supporting program!
We will also be glad to submit an offer for a cooking trip to the Tuscany or any other region in Italy!