Authentic Italian Experience
With Italiaplus, immerse in the true essence of Italy with authentic experiences, from exploring ancient fortresses to tasting regional delicacies in the less-touristy Marches.
Personalized Travel Plans
Your journey to the Marches is tailor-made to your interests, with a blend of history, nature, and gastronomy in stunning yet undiscovered locations.
Enjoy comfortable stays in handpicked three or four-star accommodations, offering scenic views, delicious cuisine, and located at the heart of local life.
The destination Marches
The Marches is not frequented by tourists– but it unites all the facets of Italy! You will discover long sandy beaches and alpine landscapes, lively seaside resorts as well as medieval villages with romantic churches and small, family-run restaurants.
“Le Marche” is located in Middle Italy between the Adriatic Sea and the Apennines. It dazzles with its varied landscapes full of green hills, river valleys, impressive fortresses and castle, placid towns, cities full of history and beautiful hiking routes. Many of the villages belong to the most beautiful villages in Italy (Borghi più belli d’Italia), and the coastline of 180 km offers everything for bathers. And a large variety of regional delights and fish delicacies guarantee your physical well-being.
What awaits you on your trip to the Marches?
We have selected a three- or four-star accommodations in the beautiful coastal town Pesaro for you. It is the birth place of the famous composer Gioacchino Rossini. It is also the capital of the province of Pesaro-Urbino and lies at the popular Adriatic Coast in the Marche region. The beautiful bathing resort has a lively fishing harbour and enchants with elegant and wide avenues, where the social life happens in summer. The hotel is located at the boardwalk of Pesaro and just a short walk away from the city centre. All rooms offer a terrace with sea view. On the sun terrace you can relax at the pool and every morning, a varied breakfast buffet awaits you. In the evening, you will enjoy fish and meat delicacies in the hotel restaurant.
The highlights of your group tour to the Marches:
- The Roman city of Pesaro, a famous bathing resort and the capital of Pesaro-Urbino
- A lovely coastal town, where you will enjoy the famous fisher’s drink “La Moretta”
- The village of the olive trees, with a tour to an old oil-mill and product tasting
- The city of Urbino, with the most beautiful Renaissance palace of Italy, which is the city of the Duke of Moltefeltro
- The medieval village Piobbico in the river valley of Candigliano with its famous Castello Brancaleoni
- The capital Ancona, the largest city of the Marches with its beautiful squares, palaces, towers, churches and Roman ruins
- The gorge of Furlo, which lies in between steep, craggy cliffs
- Visit of an old winery with a tasting session of excellent wines and pralines
- We will also be pleased to organize a typical Aperitivo in Urbino
Booking and further information
A detailed program of this group tour to the Marche Region and a full price list is available on request. The tour can also be booked for small groups. Requests can be sent via our contact form, E-Mail or telephone: +49 611 945879-42. If requested we can adapt the duration of this journey according to your wishes.
We are looking forward to your request!