Authentic Culinary Journey
Delve into Piedmont's gastronomy - sample exceptional wines, cheeses, and truffles in their natural habitat, the heart of Italy's Slow-Food-Movement.
Stunning Scenic Retreats
Experience the untouched beauty of Piedmont - its stunning landscapes, historic towns, thermal springs, and the grandeur of baroque architecture.
Tailored Travel Experiences
Tailor your journey to your taste. From truffle hunting to vineyard visits, we provide personalized tours for unforgettable Italian adventures.
What awaits you on your trip
to the Piedmont?
The destination Piedmont
Discover the beautiful “big neighbour” of Liguria! The Piedmont region offers almost untouched landscapes, mountains, lakes and hills, which offer the best conditions for winegrowing. The multifaceted region dazzles with its millennium-old culture, beautiful baroque buildings and its culinary treasures, like the excellent wines, truffles, cheese and many more. Look forward to an eventful trip through the Piedmont and unforgettable impressions of its nature, art, culture and cuisine.
During your 6-day culinary trip you will stay overnight in Asti, the home town of the famous Asti Spumante; it is surrounded by a hilly countryside, vineyards and castles. The baroque city impresses with its historical old town made of red bricks and yellow tuff. Your accommodation in Asti is an elegant four-star hotel nearby the old town with comfortable rooms. Every morning, a varied and international breakfast buffet awaits you. In the evening, the hotel restaurant will spoil you with seasonal, traditional delicacies and homemade desserts while you enjoy the regional wines.
The highlights of your Piedmont trip:
- The baroque city of Asti
- Barbaresco, the winegrowing region of the famous Nebbiolo grape
- The beautiful hilly landscapes of Monferrato, full of castles, fortresses and romantic churches.
- A charming wine village, where famous wines are made, like the Moscato d’Asti. It is also famous for the underground wine cellars and the underground cathedrals, hewn into the tuff rocks.
- The popular thermal city Acqui Terme, with its sulphurous thermal water
- The home town of the Italian Slow-Food-Movement
- The “city of truffles” with its 100 towers – learn more about the secret of the truffles in a tasting session. On request, you can experience a truffle hunt with the hunter (Trifulau) and his truffle dog!
- The brick stone fortress “Grinzane Cavour” from the 12th century, which today hosts the Enoteca “Cavour” with the best wines of the region
- La Morra, one of the most important wine growing areas in Piedmont
- The provincial capital Cuneo
- The beautiful baroque city of Turin, the capital of the Piedmont, which is famous for the castles and residencies of the Dukes of Savoy (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Booking and further information
Please send us your non-binding request via the contact form below, via e-mail or call us under +49 611 945879-42. We will be pleased to send you the detailed program of this group tour to the Piedmont and adapt it according to your wishes. This group tour is also available for small groups.
We are looking forward to your request!