Authentic Venetian Journey
Dive into the Venetian culture with Italiaplus, offering curated tours of historical treasures, culinary delights, and breathtaking landscapes.
Comfort in Exploration
Relax in carefully chosen, modern, and family-run hotels offering thermal spa facilities, prime locations, and regional delicacies.
Tailor your Venetian experience with adaptable tour durations, sightseeing preferences, and hotel accommodations. Our expertise is at your service.
Venice and beautiful Venetia
The destination Venetia
The region lies in the Northern East of Italy and has many faces. It offers wonderful nature, historical and artistic treasures, old traditions and culinary highlights. The so-called Terra Ferma, the hinterland of Venetia, extends from the gentle hills of the pre-alps and the Lake Garda, over the Po delta to the Adriatic Sea. The lagoons are typical for the coastline of Venetia, and of course the lagoon city of Venice, which is unique in the world. Venetia is also the centre of the production of the well-known Grappa, here you will find the most Grappa distilleries in Italy.
What awaits you on your sightseeing trip to Venetia?
For your group tour to the Veneto, we have, for example, selected a modern, family-run four-star hotel in an excellent location. It lies in a thermal city at the Eastern edge of the Euganean Hills in the province of Padua. The elegant hotel offers a beautiful park and its own thermal and spa area, as well as an indoor and outdoor pool area. You can think about your amazing day while you relax there in the evening!
The excellent hotel restaurant will spoil you every morning with a varied and delicious breakfast buffet. In the evening, you will savor seasonal regional delights and traditional meals. Do not forget to try the Venetian wines and a delicious Grappa!
The highlights of your sightseeing trip:
- The most important sights of the unique lagoon city of Venice, by foot and on an unforgettable gondola ride
- The medieval city of Padua, which takes the visitors back to past times
- Significant UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- The elegant Venetian villas, which are famous for this region
- The home town of the Grappa with a tasting session of the famous grape marc spirit
- The legendary game of chess with living action figures in the picturesque village of Marostica
- Paradisiacal landscapes in the first nature reserve of the Veneto
- A wine tasting of the excellent wines of the region
- Delicious Venetian delights, for example in a traditional Trattoria
Booking and further information
Explore the beautiful Venetian region in Italy on a sightseeing group tour! We will be glad to adjust this sightseeing trip, regarding the duration, sightseeing wishes and hotel accommodation, according to your wishes. Please contact us for further information concerning prices, dates and the detailed program via the contact form below, send us an email, or call us at +49 611 945879-42!
We are looking forward to your no-obligation inquiry!