DO YOU STILL NEED SOME IDEAS
FOR YOUR GROUP TOUR TO ITALY?
Whether your group is interested in history, art, food, or adventure, we can help tailor an itinerary that will make your trip to Italy a memorable one!
Unforgettable Experiences: Highlights of Group Tours in Italy
Our passion for Italy has proven to be one of our best assets. Through this passion we have discovered people and places in some of the most magnificent areas of unspoiled regions. We have developed a huge network of local people businesses and are delighted to be able to share these with you.
These are just a few of the things you could experience on your group tour:
- GPS navigation tours
- Short tourist language courses
- Culinary courses
- Lunch on a ship in the old harbor in Genoa (Liguria)
- Visit with groups of up to 50 an olive oil mill
- Wine tasting in magnificent vineyards
- Visit a local cheese producer in the countryside
- Day trips along the coastline and through the rich backlands
- City tours and tours of UNESCO world heritage sites
- Hiking or cycling trips along the coast or through the backlands
- Boat and ferry trips
Train bookings and ticket reservations for the group will be organized by Italiaplus. We also provide on location bilingual, personal assistance upon request.
We hope we have given you some ideas for activities in Italy. Of course we are permanently creating new ideas, so watch this space!